Thursday, November 14, 2013

GrandmaV Sewing


We are going to Springfield next weekend to celebrate grand baby's first birthday.  The party is going to be a circus theme and our daughter requested a little ring master outfit for B.  So, last night I did a little grandma sewing.

                         

I made the vest from an old pair of red velvet pants that I dug out of our scrap pile in the sewing room and lined it with another piece from our stash.  Jana made the bow tie from same said stash.

     

Here it is from the back.  I trimmed it with black yarn that I also used to make him a little bowler hat.


                       

promise to post some pictures of our  little guy wearing his outfit soon, but until then here is he is.             Isn't he a cutie.

                          




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment