Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Joyful Sound


Today, I did a little something different for my afternoon Bible reading.  I think each person learns best when they find their own unique way of studying.  Maybe I'm still the little grade school girl who is so tactile that I realy do well with a desk full of markers, paint, and scissors, so I borrowed this idea from from something I saw on Pintrest and kinda made it my own.

                                          

It's made with card stock and put in my little repurposed sketch book.  I don't know why I don't take more time to do projects like this.  It was so much fun.

Psalm 89:14-16  jotted along side my stack of sheeples.  I like how it says, "Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound."  The Jubilee trumpet was a joyful sound to all debtors alike.  I ponder at how much I owed, how much He paid, and how much I am grateful.  

Thank you to 
http://yesandamenblog.blogspot.com
for your creative blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment