Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meet Vivian

It's not like we didn't have enought fur bearing animals around here.  I have been toying with the idea of getting a little French angora bunny for some time, and when my friend Kathy had these for sale, it was just too much of a temptation for me.

    

It didn't take long for her to worm her way into our hearts and home.  Now she lives in a pretty little cage in the family room.  She loves her afternoon romp in there while I work on my various wooly adventures.  After a bit of play time, she usually chill-axes by the fan for a while.

         
   

                                                                  Oh the life of Vivian.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, so cute! I've been tempted too, but keep trying to hold out. Watch her with that cord. Bunnies can be naughty ;-).

    ReplyDelete