Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sick

I got sick again our last day in California.  Since then I have been ever so sick with a nasty virus of some kind.  Nine days later I finally felt up to unpacking my suitcase, which is not like me at all.  So for now I'm glad to be home and ready to feel better.  This is my third round of sickness this year, and it's still January!  This just isn't like me, hopefully I'm getting all of my sickness over for the year.

Here's a quick picture of the goodies I picked up at a little yarn shop in California.  Hopefully I'll be back soon with pictures of projects, new socks, and my sheeples.  I've hardly even been out to see the sheep since we've been home.  I'm grateful for all the help I've had with them while I've been sick. 

      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment