Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Little Find


        Jana and I had the chance to do a little antiquing last week.  We stumbled across this great                
        old cabinet.  The price was very reasonable so I was able to pick it up.



     
                                                Here she is partially filled.



 And here are some jars of Pepper Hash ready for sale.  What doesn't sell  will make themselves at home in the cabinet soon.


         All of this was canned up into salsa.  The garden has been keeping me busy. 


I've been missing having any time to spin lately.  I have a little more canning to do tomorrow and then Amos and Horrible are also in need of hair cuts soon.   After that, hopefully I can do some spinning.  In the mean time I've gotten a little knitting done.  Will have to show you pics of that some other time.


No comments:

Post a Comment